Our appraisal and evaluation experience encompassing numerous types of real estate. Commercial real estate is a very broad field and generally includes not just retail, office, and industrial property types but also multi-family apartment complexes, subdivision developments, large acreage tracts of land, self-storage facilities, etc.
The following summarizes some our notable areas of expertise:
- Land Appraisal of development tracts, commercial lots, undeveloped residential land and agricultural land.
- Retail strip centers varying in size from under 3,000 square feet to over 135,000 square feet located throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- NNN lease properties including global shipping facilities, equipment rental facilities, national restaurants, industrial facilities, chain retail stores at various stages including development, secondary trading and end of lease.
- Office buildings ranging from single tenant structures with under 1,000 square feet to CBD office buildings with over 190,000 square feet of rentable area.
- Industrial properties ranging from single tenant office warehouses to multi-tenant flex space and large scale fabrication shops with sizes from under 5,000 square feet to over 165,000 square feet.
- Subdivisions all types of residential developments at various phases including pre- and post-development.
- Multi-family apartment complexes located throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast Area ranging in size from 5 units to nearly 300 units (existing and proposed).
- Special-purpose properties including funeral homes, bowling alleys, churches, self-storage facilities, child-care facilities, etc.
Breland Appraisal Service, LLC
15520 Daniel Boulevard, Suite E #301
Gulfport, MS 39503
Office: (228) 325-1355
770 Water Street, Suite 408
Biloxi, MS 39530
Office: (228) 209-1844